Saturday, March 14, 2009

US Non-Immigrant Visa

Alhamdulillah. After just more than a week, today I already received my US Visa! Yahooooo! Alhamdulillah (Thanks God).

Now it's time to prepare and submit my MRS manuscript. Manuscript submission will open this Monday / March 16th. There're 2 manuscript that I have to submit... hope it's not that tough. Already finished the one for APL, now I have to make sure the data / graph I allocated for APL does not overlap with MRS.

There're so many thing to prepare in this 3 weeks time... the manuscripts, the presentation slides, the oral presentation text, and the poster for my 2nd presentation...

... and now the thing that's messing my mind is my server in Kuala Lumpur cannot be accessed... what's the problem there...? IP conflict? Not sure what's the problem. I'll contact Amran next morning. Need to sleep now...

No comments: