Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Express visit to Osaka in 2 hours...

Just came back from Osaka for US Visa application/interview... and the good news is, I was at a place 500 km away south of Nagoya for less than 2 hours! No single second for travelling this time!

Went there by the fastest bullet train arriving at Shin-Osaka station at 9:36AM... and boarding an express train back to Nagoya at Namba Station at 11:00AM. What the heck!

I've to prepare Prof. Egawa's speech for an important international conference to be held at Nagoya University next week. So, there's a lot of time I need to spare for his 30 min speech. It's related to "Tokai Region (Japan) Nanotechnology Manufacturing Cluster Initiative" which our laboratory is gaining a lot of fund from. So, it's important to give good image for everybody's sake. Still working on his slides...

Okay, I'll post about the US Non-Immigrant Visa process in my next post. I just can't afford my time for that now. See ya'!

No comments: