Saturday, January 17, 2009

Alhamdulillah, my abstract was accepted!

Wow! What a great day today. Wake up in the morning, switch on my laptop, and got 2 new mails in my Windows Live mailbox... and they were from Materials Research Society (MRS). They're about my submitted abstracts last November. And the good news is... both of my abstracts were ACCEPTED! Wow! And the better news is, one of the abstract about MQW enhancement by adding SLS cladding layer was accepted for ORAL presentation! Alhamdulillah. The other one about LED fabrication utilizing the same SLS cladding layer was accepted for poster presentation. Haha... it's great! (Sadly to say, the one accepted for poster presentation is planned to be withdrawn because my supervisor asked me to submit it to a different conference). Whatever it is, everything's so great!

Thank you Allah, ma & abah for your support!

Wassalam.

No comments: