Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Moved back to my old room...

As what I've been told by Prof. E* yesterday, my group members and I have to clear the room we're now which is owned by Assoc. Prof. I*. Today, Prof E* told me (and others in the room) to move to my older room, which is owned by him. So... since morning, we moved... until around 3PM. I appreciate Shu-san and Pum-san, both who helped me cleaning the (new) room and moving my goods. So tired... I should've finished my Hall measurement if there was no moving today. At 4:30, I watched Shu-san's presentation for his PhD entrance exam, together with E* sensei and Pum-san. Alhamdulillah, I could learn a lot from his presentation (and actively gave my ideas to improve his presentation and experiments). I also told E* sensei that I'll attend the conference in Malaysia next November, and all my ideas to improve my LD (aready made discussion with my junior, Maki-san yesterday) . There's a lot to do with it, but I feel very happy as my involvement with this research would be a very valuable experience for my own life and future industrial breakthrough... Alhamdulillah :)

The room I've to leave... really miss this place...


My new place... syukur dgn setiap kurniaan-Nya.

No comments: