Saturday, August 16, 2008

Don't know why... this blog is jamming...

Today I found out that the youtube video I shared in this blog using the "Sharing" panel inside youtube, which failed to appear at the time I shared them, just appeared... but with 4 videos appearing continuously in the posts. No... they looked not as I thought it should be... so I deleted them all. Actually, I don't want this blog to be a collection of videos. I have a large collection of videos at youtube... this blog should be a blog, with my own writing. I write to improve my own english writing (most of the time)... not to show my writing to others. This blog itself is only known by me and a only few people... no more than 10 persons. Blogging is a personal thing... the more viewer you got, the harder for you to write about them. I keep thing about myself private most of the time... :)

No comments: