Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good news from the opposite side of the globe...

Actually, I'm now at my hometown in Kuala Terengganu for a short break. I'm not really happy to take a break at this challenging moment in my research, but this is the only moment that I would be able to "take a Kit-Kat" (reads: take a break). And, it's extremely short... just 5 days to go and return to a place a quarter distance of the globe! I'm quite used to this kind of life, maybe.

Semalam, bila berjaya akses ke wireless internet kat rumah nih (Ust_Kor_Hotspotz), ada berita gumbira...

Alhamdulillah, the abstract I submitted last January for MRS International Materials Research Conference in Chongqing, China has been ACCEPTED! Alhamdulillah, syukur ke hadrat Ilahi. This would be a great start for my international debut <^-^>


Abstract Status

DocumentID/ControlID: (ControlID was removed from public eyes for security reason)
Title: Growth of InGaN-based Laser Diode Structure on Silicon (111) Substrate.
Paper Number: D3.33;
Presentation Date: June 09, 2008
Presentation Time: 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
Presentation Type: Poster
Room: Exhibit Hall
Status: Accepted

The paper has already been confirmed.
Presenting: True
Confirmation Date: March 20, 2008 at 03:42
Confirmed By: (Name was removed for security reason)

And, the journey goes on...

No comments: