Thursday, September 03, 2009

Me and myself...

I've been very rarely write new post these days. There're so many thing to do in my daily life recently. The experiments, the company management, the thesis, the journal paper, another international conference, the guys inside my company... and where should I steer the company, my love, etc. Oh, I forgot about what I need for myself in every single moment...

Been spent too much money for obtaining some new infrastructure for my company. There is cloud computing dream in me which urges me to go further and further. But, that is for my company. As I said above, it's always myself who me myself forget. Should use the money to buy a Lexus... but now, it's just a Lexus dream. I can only afford a Honda, with money pouring in from my account in Malaysia. It's worse because of the pricey Yen in recent years.

What about Abg Wan's marriage party in November? Would I be able to attend it? I never attended any marriage party in my family since I entered University Malaya... up until today, except for Kak Ra's. Shame on me. Oh God, that's too bad. But how I could attend any of it while I'm hundred of miles away... and returning is not an easy thing, with me who think "my job first, family is next". Oh... maybe I should find something to settle down and get the truth and enjoyment of life... my current condition is too bad (I think, not you think!)

Maybe this is for me...

3 comments:

arezyatea said...

salam....awak sgt bagus dan rajin..sbb awak ada vision n target.awak jg ada disiplin..awak rajin keje n study sampai satu tahap nanti br awak akn fikir psl life awak..hidup ni kite kn adil pada diri sndiri n family juga...semua benda kite beli kn guna duit,tp ada benda yg sgt2 bernilai kite dapat tanpa guna duit..hubungan kekeluargaan makin kurang kl awak terlalu busy sgt..bermula dr hanya 'sedikit' shj terabai/terlupa ttg keluarga,mungkin nanti akan sudah 'terbiasa' mengabaikan keluarga..ok..sblm sy lupa,sbnrnyer best baca blog awak ni.=)

Febria Rehinatha said...

setiap orang perlu proses..dlm menghadapi setiap kondisi, tapi saya percaya shuhaimi bukan mengabaikan keluarga, sebaliknya sangat memikirkan keluarga. On the other hand, u r very responsible with ur job, mungkin perfectionist juga. Keluarga lebih faham dengan keadaan kita dibandingkan orang lain (our colleagues, people in the company..). Jadi kita fikir keluarga akan lebih mengerti..dengan excuse kita dibandingkan orang lain...walaupun hati kecil kita merasa bersalah terhadap keluarga..U r the one who knows best abt the condition. Hehe..ada banyak yg mungkin seperti shuhaimi..pernah baca buku 'Leaving Microsoft to Change The World'?

arezyateaWNAI said...

saya hanya bagi pendapat melalui pengalaman..semua bergantung pada diri setiap insan...bagi saya utk membentuk generasi sebenarnya adalah tanggungjawab semua org.termasuklah generasi itu sendiri perlu tahu bahawa nilai murni,kemajuan,kejayaan dapat dicapai jika ada kemahuan dalam hati,diri atau jiwa masing2...kl pnjg umur dan masih ada kudrat,kejayaan yg diimpikan pasti terlaksana..cayok!cayok!...ok,selamat hari raya...