Monday, June 29, 2009

Finding answers...

Still writing my 3rd paper. Alhamdulillah (thanks God), every result for my AlGaN/GaN underlayer looks good... PL (photoluminescense) surface mapping, PL temperature-dependence, TEM (transmission electron microscopy) and also x-ray RSM (reciprocal surface mapping) is also good.

Last time there was problem with the RSM value when the x-ray data was opened on my PC. Today, Alhamdulillah, when I tried to re-do the measurements, I opened the data on the PC at x-ray room... and it seems like everything is OK. I did re-do for just 1 sample today because I think it is not necessary to do the same thing. And, the result today also perfectly match my previous result. So, no problem. Just finished the measurements and returned to my office room.

This 2-3 days is time to find answers to many questions in my mind... regarding to my research, especially. Also for my business. Also for the partnership for my business... hmmm...

Haha... checked SongYing's blog just now. It seems too long I haven't heard from her. Maybe she's busy with exams there.

Okay, I've to go. Not eat anything yet. Wanna go home and cook something before sleeping. I'm feeling too tired already because my mind works for the entire day... already 13 hours working. Go back Shuhaimi...

No comments: