Saturday, February 14, 2009

A short journey back to my Malaysia...

Went back to Malaysia for less than a week to meet my family and setup a few thing for my business. I also have to be there to change name for a land I bought together with my 2 other siblings Abg Wan and Adik Li. It was a busy and tiring week...

And don't forget, I got first time experience missing a domestic flight back to Kuala Lumpur from Kuala Terengganu on my final day there... haha :) I should've board Air Asia flight at 8:20AM, but missed it. Need to spend another RM660 to buy Malaysia Airlines ticket 2 hours later. I think, I should learn 2 things... 1) Never be late again to the airport, and 2) Never fly with Air Asia again... not anymore!

Setup a server at Jaring Internet Data Center (IDC) at Technology Park Malaysia Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur before boarding my flight to Beijing. My brother Adik Sani and a staff from AIST named Muzaffar accompanied me there. Everything was so goooood!
GLiCX Networks - Jaring IDC Kuala Lumpur
GLiCX Networks - Jaring IDC Kuala Lumpur

Went to Kamdar at Megamall KL with Adik Sani to buy a Baju Melayu before my flight. Abg Yie went there to meet me from Melaka. Adik Ilmi also went there from Cheras to meet me. Hehe... seems like I met everybody, except Kak Ra. Chatted with Kak Ra in the morning after I missed my flight, so I think everything's OK.
Baju Melayu

Abg Wan had 'kursus' (training & exam) at Petaling Jaya (Kuala Lumpur) on the day I fly back to Beijing, so he was not there. But, I already with him during my flight to Kuala Lumpur. He took me at Kuala Lumpur International Airport in the midnight of Feb 5th with his company friend he called Bujal. Stayed at Abg Wan's company house at ??? in the night. He sent me to Bukit Jalil STAR station in the morning of Feb 6th because I've to go to Chinese Conculate Office Kuala Lumpur to apply a Chinese travel visa.

Hmm... see my Flickr for photos...

No comments: