Saturday, November 01, 2008

Mid-term Presentaton

Finished my mid-term presentation for my laboratory in the evening... :) This is the first time I did it in English. Usually, I did it in Japanese, but today, Josephine and Pum did it in English, so ME TOO! I'm a foreign student, not a Japanese! Doing it in English is far more easier, but the problem is we cannot expect questions from the Japanese students, that's why all my previous presentation in the laboratory were made in Japanese.

About the presentation... hmm... just showing my old data. Six-month-old data. So, Even egawa sensei didn't ask me because he already knows what the content is. My new data is still very confidential at the moment. Probably, Egawa is the first guy who will see it, haha... I've gave him some hint about it a couple of days ago. So, he expect me to show him the data. Haha... most part of the analysis has finished, just a few corrections that I'm working with. Insya'ALLAH, at least another paper for this data alone... Insya'ALLAH :)

Okay, have to get some sleep. So tired because as usual, had seminar after the presentation, had some shopping at Jusco after that, and had hot-pot with my friend at home... haha! Too much activities in a single day... too tired.

See ya'!

No comments: