Sunday, July 13, 2003

Today I woke up and everyone had a little sign on the back of their head that said "Eat Me"! So of course, I ate up everyone in sight. Some made me big and some made me small. All at once I even almost disapeared, but just in time my mom walked by and i began nibbling on her leg hoping her sweetness would make me grow larger. It infact did. And once I was large enough I finished her off. Walking downtown I came across a little girl yelling at me not to eat her. I was appauled to find that she didn't have an "Eat Me" sign. How could she be the only one? How could this pale girl in a dress be special. She said "Come close! My name is Alice" I laughed and started to kick her but she latched onto me and began eating away at my foot. Almost immediatly her "Eat me" me sign appeared. She was small and not eating much so I had time to think. I thought: She didn't have a sign before/Once she started eating it appeared/I don't think i have a sign on my head/ "Little devil Alice girl!", I screamed. "why do you eat me? I do not have an eat me sign!" "But of course you do" she looked up and proclaimed with a red stained mouth much like mine. "It appeared when you started eating people. and the only reason they had eat me signs is because they were eating people as well. It's survival of the fittest! We're all eating each other up." By this time she had finished of my foot but I couldn't feel it. "Why can't I feel this pain?" "Simply because once you took your first bite not only were you cursed with an eat me sign, but you were stripped of all pain. Physical AND emotional! I watched you eat your mother without hesitation. See, no pain." At this point, the words "survival of the fittest" were ringing in my head. And opon looking down and realizing the girl was growing in size and finishing off my head i decided that i had beter start eating her before she eats me completely. I ate some of her but couldn't finish her off before she was eating me and continually growing in size against me. We kept growing and shrinking back and forth for about an hour until we both had eaten too much. It was futile. The only reason i'm alive today is because we decided that a world by ourselfs would be too much to bear so we stayed the way way we were and stopped eating all the people up.... (abisss)

No comments: